Dear 1432,

:)
I miss you to say I Love You
I miss you to say how much you miss me
 I miss you to hug me
I miss you to kiss me
I miss you to describe about me
I miss you to tell people how much you into me
I miss you to call me every night
I miss you to calm me when I'm sulking
I miss you to say you want to meet me 24 hours
I miss you to say you wanna marry me
I miss you to say you need me
I miss you to hold my hand
I miss you to text me
I miss you to dedicating songs to me
I miss you to Love me
I miss you to take care of me
I miss you to make a joke with me
I miss you to wish my sleep

 I miss you to walk beside me

I miss you to meet me on friday at 4.30 pm
I miss you to text me good morning


 I miss you to stalk my inbox

I miss our problems sharing
 I miss our anniversary
  I miss our relationship

I miss our deeper conversation
I miss our songs
I miss our date
I miss our envy
I miss our sweet memory
I miss our Love
I miss our sadness
I miss our happiness
I miss our playing arguing
I miss our story
I miss our singing
I miss our pictures



I miss your cute face
I miss your sweet face

I miss your hair
I miss your brown eyes
I miss your hand
I miss your smiles
I miss your laugh
I miss your voice
I miss your sweet voices
I miss your sadness
I miss your happiness
I miss your Love
I miss your caring
I miss your word  'baby macho tak'
I miss your walking
I miss your promises

 And I just simply missing you & us

I will let you go as you ask for.

And I on my way to believe it 
:')